Title: "The Essential Work of Identity- Changing How the Client Sees Him/Herself".
Shlomo Zalman Jessel speaks about Narrative Therapy in working with same-sex attracted clients.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Click the 'Register Here' button to register for the 6th Annual IFTCC Conference 2020
STEP 2: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Use a valid e-mail address as your Username.
- Once the account is created you will be asked to pay the conference early fee of €50. Use your Credit or Debit card to pay in any currency. Click here for a demo.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
- Full access to all the 2020 Conference Presentations Pre-Recordings (unlocked on the 28th Nov).
- Full access to all the LIVE plenary sessions on the 27th & 28th of November.
- Easy-to-access video material from our previous conferences, all on the same platform.
We endeavor to keep conference costs to a minimum. Providing content from our speakers is costly for production. Please consider donating to support our work, this platform, and this conference.
If you have any questions or need assistance please email:
Carolyn Pela, PHD (LMFT) discusses the way in which Narrative Therapy might be useful for female clients having SSA.
Christian Concern's CEO Andrea Williams speaks to Nigel and Sally Rowe about their experieince on the Isle of White.
Dr Quentin Van Meter, Pediatric Endocrinologist talks about the rise of and fraudulent nature of "Transgender" edicine.
Title: "What is Transgender" Retired paediatrician, Dr (med) Christl Vonhold explored two case-studies
Dr Carys Moseley speaks about the historical precedents for therapeutic interventions in same-sex attractions and related issues in the UK
Dr Mike Davidson (IFTCC Chairman) introfuces the IFTCC