STEP 1: REGISTER
Click the 'Register Here' button to register for the 6th Annual IFTCC Conference 2020
STEP 2: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Use a valid e-mail address as your Username.
- Once the account is created you will be asked to pay the conference early fee of €50. Use your Credit or Debit card to pay in any currency. Click here for a demo.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
- Full access to all the 2020 Conference Presentations Pre-Recordings (unlocked on the 28th Nov).
- Full access to all the LIVE plenary sessions on the 27th & 28th of November.
- Easy-to-access video material from our previous conferences, all on the same platform.
We endeavor to keep conference costs to a minimum. Providing content from our speakers is costly for production. Please consider donating to support our work, this platform, and this conference.
If you have any questions or need assistance please email:
Dr Carys Moseley speaks about the historical precedents for therapeutic interventions in same-sex attractions and related issues in the UK
Dr Laura Haynes addresses the right individuals have to access professional help for unwanted same-sex attractionx
A study begun before Dr Nicolosi died was a collaboration between Dr Nicolosi and Professor Carolyn Pela. This short film briefly describes their research goals and methodologies.
The IFTCC's Science and Research Council has closely examined the Ozanne Foundation's "Faith and Sexuality Survey 2018" and found significant flaws in its research methodology and data analysis. Read the document here: